The Ametras website belongs to Ametras Service Srl, an outsourcing company with over 10 years of experience in providing Enterprise solutions for market-leading companies in over 7 industries. Ametras Romania is part of the Ametras Group and offers highly competitive customized software solutions, document management services and helpdesk outsourcing services.
The Ametras website has an informative character, offering generally valid information about the company Ametras Service Srl and the services offered by it.
The Ametras website also provides information for potential employees, who are interested in the jobs available within Ametras.
- Ametras is a site dedicated to any natural or legal person who works in the field of information technology or who wants to work in this field.
- The section OUR WORK is dedicated to the description of the services offered by the company Ametras Service SRL within the fields:
- • Software development
- • Document management
- • Helpdesk
- The section YOUR CAREER - Career Opportunitiesis dedicated to information on the positions available within Ametras Service SRL - The section is constantly updated.
We offer the possibility to the Users to apply in real time to the positions available within Ametras through the contact form available in this section.
- Under the option "View posting - Apply Now!”, Through the contact form the user can be asked for detailed information such as name, address, phone, email address, active social accounts or other contact details.
- Completing the contact form is considered the express and unequivocal consent of the user to use his personal data for the purpose of contacting and sending messages.
- Ametras does not assume responsibility for the correctness of the data provided by users through the contact form.
- The user who follows the application procedure for one of the positions available at Ametras obtains the status of employee only after signing the individual employment contract, the result of a direct negotiation and the voluntary agreement of both contracting parties.
- The transmission of the contact form does not automatically guarantee the placement in a position within Ametras, this will be decided during the interview.
- Ametras reserves the right and obligation to change, correct, modify, add and / or withdraw these terms, without prior notice, in order to be in accordance with the changes in the law, the changes in its business policy and the requirements of the students.
- These changes will take effect upon their publication on Ametras.
- The content Ametras is the property of Ametras and is protected by copyright law, all rights reserved. Use of any data, images, texts, graphics, symbols, web graphics, scripts, related programs Ametras, without obtaining a prior agreement from the right holders, is punished according to the laws in force.
- The content Ametras not may be reproduced, modified or exploited, as the modification, publication, transmission, transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, displaying or modifying the content is not permitted. Ametras without the prior consent of Ametras.
Any use of the content is prohibited Ametras for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document or by applicable law.
- Protection of personal data
Ametras will be able to process, among other things, the following personal data: first and last name, phone, e-mail, profession (if applicable), social media accounts (LinkedIn) etc.
- By reading the Terms and Conditions, by providing personal data in order to access the services Ametras you are informed and / or expressly express your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the legal provisions on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- By reading the Terms and Conditions, you have read and understand that the personal data provided to Ametras may be decisive elements for accessing the services offered by Ametras and / or carrying out the commercial / contractual activity.
- Ametras processes the personal data received directly from you, as a data subject, or indirectly during the development of commercial / contractual relations and / or the transmission of the contact form or participation in events / conferences / workshops / demonstration sessions / organized by Ametras.
- If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of this section, do not use the website. Ametras or you do not provide us with your personal information. However, certain services may be subject to the provision of your personal information.
- Ametras will only process your personal data to the extent that this step is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned below, in compliance with the legal measures of security and confidentiality of data.
- In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR 679/2016), Ametras has the obligation to manage the personal data provided by users in a safe manner, and only for the purposes of:
- • contacting users (by mail, e-mail, fax, text messages, telephone) as a result of sending the contact form by him;
- • sending invitations to events / conferences / symposia / workshops / demonstration sessions / other events organized by Ametras;
- • processing user requests;
- • offering other products and / or services;
- • solving requests, questions or complaints made by users;
- • contacting users (by mail, e-mail, fax, texting, telephone) in connection with Ametras products and services or in connection with carefully selected third party products and services, which we believe may be of interest to users ( unless you have made a written request not to be contacted in this regard);
- • marketing, promotion, advertising, publicity, contests, advertising lotteries, loyalty programs, including the submission of general or personalized commercial offers;
- • development and improvement of services;
- • customer relationship management; commercial communication with customers by any means of communication;
- • fulfillment of incidental legal obligations;
- • communication with public or public interest bodies / authorities / institutions;
- • audit and control / supervision activities;
- • archiving, statistical purposes;
- • settlement of disputes and disputes, enforcement of court decisions, arbitral awards, court orders, etc.
- User rights:
By reading this document, you have been informed about the rights you enjoy, according to the applicable legal provisions, respectively:
- • right of access,
- • the right to rectify, update, block or delete, free of charge, those data provided whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation);
- • the right to request the cessation of the processing of personal data and the right to the deletion of data,
- • the right to restrict processing,
- • the right to data portability,
- • the right to opposition and the automated individual process.
- • the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to bring a judicial appeal.
- • the right to request the cessation of the sending of promotional messages through the "unsubscribe" option.
- When the processing is carried out by consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing, under applicable law, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- You also have the right to object at any time, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, using, where appropriate, the unsubscribe function included in the marketing materials.
- For the other purposes, you have the right to object, at any time, free of charge, to the personal data you provide for processing, stating the data and the purpose for which they are intended, only for good and legitimate reasons. , related to your particular situation, unless Ametras demonstrates that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court. In the event of unjustified opposition, Ametras is entitled to further process the data in question.
- In the event that the user requests the cessation of the processing of personal data, access to some of the content of Ametras may be automatically restricted, as it cannot function without the processing of the user's personal data.
- Ametras does not provide the information collected to third parties without your express and prior consent. Any statistics regarding the traffic of users of the site, which we will provide to third parties or to partner sites, are provided only as a set of data and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
- Ametras the person empowered by it implements adequate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure a level of Security corresponding to this risk, including among others:
- pseudonymization and encryption of personal data;
- the ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and continued resilience of processing systems and services;
- the ability to restore the availability of personal data and access to them in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- a process for periodic testing, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processing.
- Duration of personal data processing
In order to achieve this purpose, Ametras will process your personal data until such time as you, or your legal / conventional representative, exercise your right of opposition / deletion (unless Ametras processes the data under a legal obligation). or justify a legitimate interest). Following the conclusion of the processing of personal data, for the purpose for which they were collected, if you or your legal / conventional representative do not exercise the right of opposition / deletion, according to the law, these data will be archived by Ametras during provided for in Ametras internal procedures and / or will be destroyed.
- For the exercise of any right provided by domestic and / or European legislation (with particular reference to the General Data Protection Regulation) you can contact the Personal Data Specialist (DPO) within Ametras with a written request, dated and signed at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following mailing address: Str. Macilor, nr. 9, Timisoara, Romania.
- Final clauses
Ametras is not liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from:
- • use or inability to use Ametras information
- • unauthorized access to user data
- • third party statements / actions on Ametras services
- • acquisition of complementary goods and services resulting from transactions or messages received and started through / from Ametras
- • any other issues related to the services provided by Ametras.
- The present Terms and Conditions, as well as any litigation in connection with or arising from their clauses or from accessing / functioning / dysfunctionality of the site are subject to Romanian domestic law. The language used for the Terms and Conditions is Romanian.
In case of litigation, the Romanian courts in Timisoara will be considered competent.
- Ametras reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or delete portions of its contents at any time. Ametras also reserves the right to restrict users' access to some or all of its content.
- Certain parts of the content published on Ametras may be provided by third parties with whom Ametras has a contractual relationship in this regard. Also, within the content of Ametras may be included advertising sections in which advertising messages of third parties will be displayed. Ametras is in no way responsible for the content provided by third parties, whether advertising or not. Also, Ametras is not responsible for the content of external pages referred to inside it.
- Ametras reserves the right not to approve or disable such information or comments submitted for publication or published that contravene the terms and conditions of use, which are outside the subject matter of the site, or which it considers, unilaterally, as being illegal, discriminatory, insulting, inappropriate or harmful, in any form, to your own image, partners or third parties.
- Ametras reserves the right to change these terms, changing the version and date of adoption without fulfilling other formalities. When these terms change, Ametras will be able to notify you via email or a message in your Ametras user account and by posting a link to the new form of this document on the first page of the site. Access to the site, the user account and the use of our services after the moment of notification or display of the link regarding the changes on the first page of the site implies the fact that you have agreed to the new terms.